Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekly Menu for 11/25

There are a million recipes out there to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey. My problem with most of them is they use much of the same flavors. I love sage and rosemary as much as the next girl, but after overloading on traditional herbs during Thanksgiving, I like to switch it up. The Asian flavors in the bok choy noodles were just was I looking for. I realize it's way past Thanksgiving at this point, but next time you have leftover chicken or turkey, try a noodle bowl. Happy cooking!

Sunday: Thanksgiving leftovers
Monday: Skillet gnocchi with Swiss chard and white beans
Tuesday: Garlic thyme quinoa patties over salad
Wednesday: Bok choy noodles with leftover turkey (adapted from Happy Yolks and Elly Says Opa)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Holiday party
Saturday: Dinner out

1 comment:

  1. The gnocchi & chard dish looks delicious. I'll be trying it soon.

    ReplyDelete