Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekly Menu for 10/14

First time alone post-op and it's been more difficult than I anticipated. Small kitchen tasks like carrying groceries, retrieving food from the top shelf, and taking out the garbage are not especially easy. Although I'm struggling a bit now, I feel stronger every day so hopefully in another week or two I'll be able to do all my chores on my own. In the meantime, I'm lucky to have friends who are happy to help. Thanks, guys!

On the food front, my fridge was packed with leftovers from my parents so I didn't cook much. The highlight was most certainly Saturday's pasta which is comforting but healthy with all the cauliflower. Happy cooking!
Pasta with cauliflower

Sunday: Dinner out
Monday: Leftover salmon, snow peas, and Sichuan eggplant
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Beans and greens risotto
Thursday: Grilled cheese, tomato soup, and spinach salad
Friday: Dinner out
Saturday: Pasta with cauliflower and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment